Dec 12 2015
Nov 24 2015
As in previous transfer windows, again this Winter we will be holding an OPEN TRAINING SESSION for our Reserves.
The aim this season is probably a little bit different from previous seasons with our New Reserves Manager Brian King looking to bring in good young players firstly to stabilise the reserves who compete in the MUFL Reserve Championship to ensure a good strong finish to the season and also to push up the table in preparation for next season.
It’s been a difficult season for the Reserves with the changes that took place and with Brian’s experience & drive the improvements will come as he assembles a squad which will improve results and also give young players the opportunity to play at a good level and give them the opportunity to push into the seniors squad over the coming years.
So if you are an unattached player looking to get back to football, coming back from a long term injury or looking a change from your current team for whatever reason you are more than welcome to come along to the session and have a chat with Brian.
If you have any questions please contact us through our website, facebook and twitter and we will get straight back to you. (all correspondence will be kept private)
***This is a 4G pitch so NO metal studs***
Nov 11 2015
The Draw has been made for the 2nd round of this years Irish Intermediate Cup and what a draw we have got.
Not only a home draw, but we have also drawn Championship 1 title challengers Bangor who will visit Planters Park in which is sure to be a great day.
The Full Draw:
Saturday 12th December 2015 – Second Round (kick-off 1:30pm)
- Abbey Villa v. Lower Maze
- Albert Foundry v. Ardglass or Coleraine Reserves
- Ardstraw or Moneyslane v. Glentoran II
- Armagh City v. St. Patrick’s YM
- Ballyclare Comrades v. Carrick Rangers Reserves
- Banbridge Town v. Portaferry Rovers
- Barn United v. 1st Bangor
- Coagh United v. Desertmartin
- Crumlin United v. Crewe United
- Crusaders Reserves v. Bloomfield
- Dergview v. Annagh United
- Dollingstown v. Bangor
- Donegal Celtic v. Portstewart
- Dundela v. Downpatrick
- Dunmurry Rec. v. Windmill Stars or Strabane Athletic
- Glebe Rangers v. Limavady United
- HW Welders v. Downshire YM
- Institute v. Kilmore Rec.
- Knockbreda v. PSNI
- Larne v. East Belfast
- Lisburn Distillery v. Queen’s University
- Lisburn Rangers v. Nortel
- Loughgall v. Moyola Park
- Lurgan Celtic v. Linfield Swifts
- Newington v. Ballinamallard United II
- Newry City AFC v. Larne Tech. OB
- Orangefield OB v. Wakehurst
- Shankill United v. Colinvalley
- Sport & Leisure Swifts v. Mossley
- Tandragee Rovers v. Tobermore United
- Trojans v. Dunmurry YM or Crumlin Star
- Valley Rangers v. Ards
Oct 12 2015
The draw for the 4th round of the Irish Cup was drew last night (Tuesday 10 November 2015) and it through up an exciting trip to Locals’s Annagh United for the Dollybirds.
The tie will take place at Annagh United Fc’s, Tandradee Road ground on Saturday 5th December 2015 with a 1.30pm Kick Off.
The full draw is:
- Abbey Villa v. Rathfriland Rangers
- Annagh United v. Dollingstown
- Ards v. Donegal Celtic
- Ards Rangers v. Oxford United Stars
- Armagh City v. Lisburn Rangers
- Ballyclare Comrades v. Crumlin Star
- Banbridge Town v. Crumlin United
- Coagh United v. Bangor
- Dergview v. Sport & Leisure Swifts
- Dundela v. Immaculata
- H&W Welders v. Wellington Rec.
- Institute v. Newtowne
- Larne v. Limavady United
- Lisburn Distillery v. Knockbreda
- Loughgall v. Trojans
- Lurgan Celtic v. Ardglass
- Newington v. PSNI
- Portstewart v. Moyola Park
- Queen’s University v. Tobermore United
- Wakehurst v. Glebe Rangers
Oct 7 2015
At Half time in the Northern Ireland vs Greece European Qualification match which Northern Ireland won Richard Thompson & Jordan Gibson with the rest of the successful Eastern Region NI Squad were presented which their Cap for representing Northern Ireland at that level.
It has been an excellent adventure for the two Dollingstown lads over the last 2 years with the squad and no doubt one which both have learnt a lot from.
Here are Richy & Jordan with their caps at Planters Park before Saturday’s 3-3 draw with Newington.
Oct 5 2015
As much as we try to get all information regarding the club on all our social media, there is certain information regarding Dollingstown Football Club that only goes on out TWITTER and our FACEBOOK.
Click on the links below and they will take you there then you can follow us and link our pages.
***Re: Facebook pages – Our our two Facebook pages you need to LIKE the page and then also FOLLOW the page or you will only see about 2% of the information we put up there. If you want to see all the information we put up you must click LIKE & FOLLOW***
Late changes and Matchday info is only posted on the Twitter & Facebook formats as we can’t continually update the website with everything all the time.
All our photographs are kept on FLICKR, which again is linked below. Don’t worry if you do not have a Flickr account as you can view all our pictures anyway as we will put links up when there are new pictures available. Anybody can go onto the Flickr at anytime and there is a link on all the website pages that you will see.
Thanks for reading this
Sep 28 2015
We will be holding our annual quiz night in The Planters Complex in Warringstown on Saturday 7th November.
Always a great nights craic so come along and bring your friends, family, work colleagues or some smart people.
Its only £5 per person and the quiz will start at 7.30pm.
See you there
Dollingstown overcame local’s Lurgan Celtic in the 1/4 final of the Bob Radcliffe Cup to advance to the Semi Final’s as they aim for the Boxing Day Showpiece. The 4 teams competing to get to the Boxing Day showpiece are now confirmed: Annagh United, Armagh City, Dollingstown & Loughgall (3 x Championship 1 teams & 1 x Championship 2 team)
Results – Quarter Finals
Armagh City 1 – 0 Banbridge Town
Dollingstown 0-0 Lurgan Celtic (Dollingstown won 5-3 on penalties)
Loughgall 3-1 Hanover
Dungannon Rovers 0-4 Annagh United